Wednesday, September 6, 2017

MUSE Christmas Visions


Hello Muse Christmas Visions FANS!

Adding a little SPARKLE
and a whole lot of SHINE!

I hope that you are READY to Sparkle!


Gold.Gold.Gold
Gold Embossing
Gold Paper
Gold Vellum 


I sure hope this gets some creativity flowing and you can add to that stash!...


also, EVERY Monday, 
I'll be guesting thru December for 
MORE inspiration for you !
I hope you pop by to see what is cooking Mondays too!


===========================================

Check out the Card Club Sight!

Put this badge on your blog and join along!
Before NO time you will have a stack
of GORGEOUS cards the envy of MANY!
...and you will pat yourself on the back!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

======================================

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.