Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge - #270





Happy Monday! 

Kelly's wish this week is, 
Tic Tac Toe! 
I wonder
 what I chose...?!


I chose the left vertical column!
Stamping - My sentiment
Die Cut - The Trees
Red - Water Brush Aquamarkers




Here is the entire list of Merry Monday Challenge
Merry Makers!!
------------
Kelly Lunceford
Kim Heggins
Kimberly Wiener (Guest Designer)---You are here!

JOIN US!
(HERE)

=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------
JoAnn said...

Very nice with that unique red tree.
I wish you and yours a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy tree die cut, Kimberly - just love all the embellishments on the sentiment along the tree edge! Merry Christmas and all the best in 2018!!

Linda said...

Love your CAS card with that pretty red tree. Have a Merry Christmas, Kimberly.

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful...love your gorgeous Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your tree stamp and the sentiment going up the side Kimberly...beautiful! Wishing you and your family a very JOYFUL Christmas!! :0)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Super cute! I love that tree! Merry Christmas to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and happiness!!!

Beny said...

Amazing blog! Just keep up doing this fascinating job.

Happy New Year

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.